Dr. Clyde Yost has been practicing pediatric dentistry in San Antonio for over 30 years. He attended Texas A&I University before attending dental school at the University of Texas Health Science Center ...
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dr. Clyde Yost D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78211Get Direction
Dr. Clyde Yost D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Sheila Hernandez DMD8202 North Loop 1604 W. San Antonio TX 78249
- Jennifer Marie Ochoa DDS8606 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Scott Allen Hebert DDS125 Sw Military Dr San Antonio TX 78221
- Dr. Laneshia Shante Camp DMD4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. William Ben Taylor D.D.S.6756 Poss Rd San Antonio TX 78238
- Dr. Leticia G Jeffords DDS7322 W Military Dr San Antonio TX 78227