Dr. Louis Lin is an endodonist practicing in Unknown City, Unknown State. Dr. Lin is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Calcium hydroxide as a temporary filling of the post space in root-filled teeth.
- Substance P induces interleukin-8 secretion from human dental pulp cells.
- Nonsurgical endodontic treatment of dens invaginatus with large periradicular lesion: a case report.
- Do procedural errors cause endodontic treatment failure?
- Histological study of periradicular tissue responses to uninfected and infected devitalized pulps in dogs.
- Comparison of 4% articaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine and 2% lidocaine with
- Proliferation of epithelial cell rests, formation of apical cysts, and regression of apical cysts after periapical wound healing.
- One-appointment endodontic therapy: biological considerations.
- Letter to the editor: comments on the use of the term "revascularization" to describe root regeneration..
- Epilepsy and dental procedures. A review.
- Nonsurgical root canal therapy of large cyst-like inflammatory periapical lesions and inflammatory apical cysts.
- Wound healing of apical tissues after root canal therapy: a long-term clinical,
- Histologic characterization of regenerated tissues in canal space after the revitalization/revascularization procedure of immature dog teeth with apical periodontitis.
- Concrescence of permanent maxillary second and third molars: case report of non-surgical root canal treatment.
- Histologic observation of a human immature permanent tooth with irreversible pulpitis after revascularization/regeneration procedure.
Louis M Lin D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Sniff Tests May Provide Early Testing for Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease which can start a decade before symptoms allow for an easy diagnosis. While genetic factors and other risks can be examined to determine whether or not an individual is at high risk of developing Alzheimer’s, so far there is no good way to...
- New Approach Found to Reverse Lymphoma Treatment Resistance
Cancer tricks the immune system. The immune responses to cancerous cells are weak in cancer patients. The future is here to change that.Lymphoma is a blood cancer that presents when white blood cells begin behaving abnormally. They might divide faster and last longer, producing symptoms such as...
- What Is Fenugreek?
What is fenugreek and where does it come from?Fenugreek is an annual herb that has small white flowers and green leaves. It belongs to the pea family and is also called as "Greek hay". The plant could grow up to 3 feet and its seed pods have 10-20 tiny, flat, yellow-brown, and strong aromatic...
- In Sickness and In Health: Fibromyalgia and Marriage
Navigating the ups and downs of a chronic illness is difficult. Patients can experience roadblocks and dead ends that can disrupt their daily lives. Disorders, like fibromyalgia, are very difficult to manage, especially when getting a diagnosis can take months, or sometimes years. Thankfully,...