Dr. Edward Hew practices Nuclear Medicine in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Hew uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Hi John A Burns Sch of Med, Honolulu Hi 1976
University of Hawaii 1976
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Nuclear Medicine; Kapiolani M C/Women-Child, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Edward Y c Hew MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96817Get Direction
Dr. Edward Y c Hew MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Beetroot Juice Is a Nutritious Superfood
According to a new study, beetroot juice is a highly nutritious food sharing the same nutrients with salmons and blueberries. The high position in the nutrition ladder is rightly deserved because it boosts the immune system, increases the blood flow and reduces the blood pressure. Studies show that...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Albert Ing M.D.642 Ulukahiki St Kailua HI 96734
- Dr. Douglas Allen Prager M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Michael Chao chi Ling M.D.347 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Lynn Derek Madanay Other347 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817
- Hai T Nguyen Other1301 Punchbowl St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Shay J Lee M.D.2226 Liliha St Honolulu HI 96817