Dr. Vidhi Adlakha is a general practitioner practicing in Massillon, OH. Dr. Adlakha does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Adlakha provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Vidhi Adlakha D.O.'s Practice location
Massillon, OH 44646Get Direction
Dr. Vidhi Adlakha D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Treatments for Leukemia
When selecting a cure for blood cancer, one does not decide haphazardly. Thorough research about the background of the type of treatment you are looking into should be conducted. It is also salient to know the effects of the various options so as to prepare the client and the relatives about the...
- Laryngitis: How Can a Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug Help Me?
Laryngitis is a condition in which the larynx (voice box) and the vocal cords become inflamed.Conventional Laryngitis TreatmentsLaryngitis can sometimes be treated at home by drinking lots of fluids, resting your voice, breathing humidified air, and sucking on lozenges. Refraining from consumption...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Dr. Alan Rudick D.O.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Randall J Harris MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Robert B Packer MD1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. John Myoung koo Kim MD1115 Wooster Rd W Barberton OH 44203
- Dr. Robert A Musson MD3618 W Market St Akron OH 44333
- Dr. Jan Bristow Newman MD, FACS3436 Mountain Dr Clinton MT 59825