Dr. Tracey Ward is a speech language pathologist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Dr. Ward specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Ward evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Ward helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Tracey Ward's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37902Get Direction
Tracey Ward's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Nicole M. Weltlich M.A. CCC-SLP9040 EXECUTIVE PARK DR STE 105 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Mrs. Amanda Erin Cox M.S., CCC-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR STE 126 KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Ann Bird CCC-SLP2030 CHILHOWEE MEDICAL PARK MARYVILLE TN 37804
- Mrs. Autumn Sanderson M.A., CCC-SLPUNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE TN 37996
- Ms. Rebekah Edgar M.S., CF-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923
- Ms. Whitney Brooke Salyers M.S., CF-SLP9041 EXECUTIVE PARK DR KNOXVILLE TN 37923