Dr. Jitka Sojkova practices Nuclear Medicine in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Sojkova uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Dr. Jitka Sojkova MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Jitka Sojkova MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of the Raw Food Diet
What is the raw food diet?These days, most food is processed. They contain toxins and artificial ingredients that are harmful to our overall health. In the last couple of years, the raw food diet has become a trend, With this, the food is not cooked, and the raw food is not processed by any heat. It...
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- In Sickness and In Health: Fibromyalgia and Marriage
Navigating the ups and downs of a chronic illness is difficult. Patients can experience roadblocks and dead ends that can disrupt their daily lives. Disorders, like fibromyalgia, are very difficult to manage, especially when getting a diagnosis can take months, or sometimes years. Thankfully,...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Noble George707 S Presidents St Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Amish C Sura MD301 Saint Paul Pl Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Vasken Dilsizian M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Jose Alberto Barriocanal M.D., PH.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Jaideep Singh Sohi M.D.601 N Caroline St Baltimore MD 21287
- Sriram Padmanabhan M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237