Dr. Kazuro Fujimoto is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Fujimoto specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Fujimoto typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Preparation and characterization of highly porous, biodegradable polyurethane scaffolds for soft tissue applications.
- In vivo evaluation of a porous, elastic, biodegradable patch for reconstructive cardiac procedures.
- Elastase-sensitive elastomeric scaffolds with variable anisotropy for soft tissue engineering.
- Intra-myocardial biomaterial injection therapy in the treatment of heart failure: Materials, outcomes and challenges.
- Placement of an elastic biodegradable cardiac patch on a subacute infarcted heart leads to cellularization with early developmental cardiomyocyte characteristics.
- Biodegradable elastic patch plasty ameliorates left ventricular adverse remodeling after ischemia-reperfusion injury: a preclinical study of a porous polyurethane material in a porcine model.
- The effect of polymer degradation time on functional outcomes of temporary elastic patch support in ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Therapeutic potential of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells in formed aortic aneurysms of a mouse model.
- Impact of Surgical Stroke on the Early and Late Outcomes After Thoracic Aortic Operations.
- Early and Late Outcomes of Thoracic Aortic Surgery in Hemodialysis Patients.
- Entire Circumferential Reconstruction of the Right Atrium Surrounded by Angiosarcoma.
Dr. Kazuro L Fujimoto MD's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Get Direction
Dr. Kazuro L Fujimoto MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Dr. Ghulam Abbas MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Ryan Andrew Macke M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Blair Anderson Jobe MD138 Gallery Dr Canonsburg PA 15317
- Dr. Jason J Lamb MD4815 Liberty Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Miguel F Alvelo-rivera MD4100 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Inderpal Singh Sarkaria M.D.1275 York Ave New York NY 10065