Dr. Frank Dimotta is a family practitioner practicing in Ruidoso, NM. Dr. Dimotta specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dimotta possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 1976
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1976
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Mountainside Fp Assoc
- HackensackUMC Mountainside Program
Dr. Frank J Dimotta M.D.'s Practice location
Ruidoso, NM 88345Get Direction
Dr. Frank J Dimotta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top Uses of Mupirocin
Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial infections, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), folliculitis, and impetigo. It is also used for insect bites, small wounds, and infections caused by gram-positive bacteria. Since it is an antibacterial medication, it will be ineffective...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Suzelle L Moffitt MD416 Frankford Lubbock TX 79416
- Dr. Michael P Clements M.D.1701 Sudderth Dr Ruidoso NM 88345
- Dr. Walter R Seidel MD159 Mescalero Trl Ruidoso NM 88345
- Dr. Ann Renee Taylor DO1301 W 12th Ave Emporia KS 66801
- Dr. Arlene M Brown MD1401 Sudderth Dr Ruidoso NM 88345
- Dr. Mary S Martinez MDLcmc White Mountain Medical Associates Ruidoso NM 88345