Dr. Donna Eduardo is a speech language pathologist practicing in NEW ROCHELLE, NY. Dr. Eduardo specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Eduardo evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Eduardo helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Donna Patricia Eduardo M.S. CCC-SLP's Practice location
NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10805Get Direction
Ms. Donna Patricia Eduardo M.S. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Ms. Joan Diane Kamerman SLP14737 CHARTER RD JAMAICA NY 11435
- Ms. Renee Yvette Banks CCC-SLP11520 142ND ST SOUTH OZONE PARK NY 11436
- Dr. Anna Cintron abenis M.S., PSY.D.1225 Gerard Avenue Bronx NY 10452
- Kathleen Henne M.S. CF-SLP, TSSLD15050 14TH RD WHITESTONE NY 11357
- Mr. Daniel John Carpenedo MA, CCC-SLP408 W 34TH ST APT 1J NEW YORK NY 10001
- Ms. Kerry Ann Pyrch SLP317 NORTH ST WHITE PLAINS NY 10605