Dr. Gregory Stiegmann is a general surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Stiegmann specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Stiegmann provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1975
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1975
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Gregory Stiegmann MD's Practice location
Dr. Gregory Stiegmann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stiegmann
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Potential Complications
A gastric bypass surgery is done to achieve weight loss, especially in individuals who are obese and overweight. This type of major abdominal surgery alters the stomach and intestines to limit a person's food intake.Annually, there are more than 200,000 Americans who undergo gastric bypass surgery....
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Dr. Anthony J. Canfield M.D.1601 East 19th Avenue Denver Colorado 80218
- Jacquelyn Glenn14100 E Arapahoe Rd, Suite 260 Centennial CO 80112
- Traci A. Kimball4950 South Yosemite Street Greenwood Village Colorado 80111
- Dr. Donald J. Conner MD3333 S BANNOCK ST ENGLEWOOD CO 80110
- Dr. Erik Peltz DO12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Craig Hornbarger M.D.15330 East Broncos Parkway Englewood CO 80112