Dr. Craig Hartstein is a Chiropractor practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Hartstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hartstein seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Craig Hartstein D.C.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Get Direction
Dr. Craig Hartstein D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Daniel L Coflin D.C1170 Concord Ave Concord CA 94520
- Joshua Barton1251 Monument Blvd Ste 140 Concord California 94520
- Dr. Steven L. Moon D.C.5167 Clayton Rd Concord California 94521
- Dr. Catherine H. Le1050 MARINA VILLAGE PKWY ALAMEDA CA 94501
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C211 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Larry J. Gertler DC5273 College Avenue Oakland California 94618