Dr. Manny David Porat M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon1015 Walnut St Rm 801 Philadelphia PA, 19107
Dr. Manny Porat is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Porat specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Porat tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Manny David Porat M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
VOORHEES, NJ 08043Get Direction
Dr. Manny David Porat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Porat
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.1015 WALNUT ST STE 801 PHILADELPHIA PA 19107
- Dr. Susan P Harding MD216 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 BURLINGTON MOUNT HOLLY RD BURLINGTON NJ 08016
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104