Dr. Justin Cheng is a Chiropractor practicing in IRVINE, CA. Dr. Cheng specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cheng seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Justin Cheng D.C.'s Practice location
IRVINE, CA 92614Get Direction
Justin Cheng D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Mrs. Candice Hall D.C.2960 Harbor Blvd Costa Mesa CA 92626
- Dr. Bonnie Lee Berger D.C.222 Fashion Ln Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Ryan James Hanson D.C.2171 CAMPUS DR STE 245 IRVINE CA 92612
- Fahim Soukhak211 S Euclid St La Habra CA 90631
- Dr. Dean Andrew Geske D.C.276 Victoria St Costa Mesa CA 92627
- Melissa Evangeline Mitchell D.C.4029 Westerly Pl Newport Beach California 92660