Dr. David Lee is a cardiologist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Lee specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lee also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1986
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1986
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- St Francis Hosp Of Evanston, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Saint Francis Hospital
- St Francis Hospital Program
David T.w. Lee D.O.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96813Get Direction
Request An Appointment With David T.w. Lee D.O. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
David T.w. Lee D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- Sonny J.H. Wong M.D.25 Maluniu Avenue Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Lee Stuart Guertler M.D.893 Kaohe Place Honolulu Hawaii 96825
- Maria Markarian DO25 Maluniu Avenue Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Danelo Canete M.D.404 North Kuakini Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- John J. Cogan M.D.1329 Lusitana Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Hingson M. Chun M.D.888 S King St Honolulu HI 96813