Dr. Faiza Iram is a pediatrician practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Iram is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Iram diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Iram can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) School of Medicine 2011
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Head Lice
- Plantar Wart
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University Hospital Program
Faiza Iram MD's Practice location
Bellingham, WA 98226Get Direction
Faiza Iram MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Dr. James J. Bochsler M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Julie Cheek MD6237 66th St N Pinellas Park FL 33781
- Dr. Steven F. Wallace M.D.,PH.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Nancy K Bischoff M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Peter E. Filuk M.D.4545 Cordata Pkwy Bellingham WA 98226
- Dr. Carole Jenny MD1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903