Dr. Kristin Wiseman is a Dentist practicing in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Wiseman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kristin Tera Wiseman D.D.S.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, NC 28546Get Direction
Charlotte, NC 28216Get Direction
Dr. Kristin Tera Wiseman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Gina C. Mancini DMD718 A WEST CORBETT AVENUE SWANSBORO NC 28584
- Dr. Emmett Morton Jones DDS3745 Henderson Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Moos DDSPsc Box 20130 Camp Lejeune NC 28542
- Dr. Wayne Clark Anderson DDS200 Doctors Drive Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Spillers DMDCOMMANDING OFFICER CAMP LEJEUNE NC 28542
- Dr. Benjamin Mithrandir Magleby Other142 Plow Point Ln Jacksonville NC 28546