Dr. Michael Conroy is a cardiologist practicing in SCOTTSDALE, AZ. Dr. Conroy specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Conroy also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Michael Conroy MB BCH BAO's Practice location
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85259Get Direction
Michael Conroy MB BCH BAO's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What is Ischemia?
Ischemia refers to the condition in which the muscles of the heart do not get an adequate supply of oxygen. This mostly happens because of reduced blood flow to the cardiac muscles either due to complete blockages or due to a partial block in the blood vessels that carry blood. This condition, also...
- James Ferris Ganem M.D.595 N Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Richard Ross Heuser M.D.555 North 18th Street Phoenix Arizona 85006
- Fuad Ibrahim3099 North Civic Center Plaza Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- CHRISTIAN BREBURDA MD2601 East Roosevelt Street Phoenix Arizona 85008
- Imad Khaled MD10293 North 92nd Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Robert F Burke M.D.3099 N Civic Center Plz Scottsdale AZ 85251