Dr. David Weinstein is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Weinstein specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Weinstein can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Weinstein can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1985
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. David Lee Weinstein MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63131Get Direction
Dr. David Lee Weinstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- What are the Treatment Options for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, or PCOS, is a hormonal disorder in women that may cause menstrual problems and issues with pregnancy. It is caused by imbalance of reproductive hormones which create problems in the ovaries. As a part of healthy menstrual cycle each month the ovaries release an egg. With...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Dr. P. Douglas Young Jr. M.D.1101 State Hwy K O'Fallon Missouri 63366
- Mrs. Alison M. Baker M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Peter Ahlering MD17300 North Outer 40 Rd Chesterfield MO 63005
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD5401 Veterans Memorial Pkwy St Peters Missouri 63376
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.17300 N Outer 40 Rd Chesterfield MO 63005
- Dr. Tanvira Kabir Alam DO1101 State Hwy K O\'Fallon Missouri 63366