Dr. Rebecca Gillelan is a psychologist practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Gillelan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Gillelan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Gillelan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Rebecca A Gillelan MS's Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
Ms. Rebecca A Gillelan MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Dr. Elana Farace PHD30 Hope Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Kristen L. Bekelja561 Old West Chocolate Avenue Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Marthalee T Brod PH.D222 Harvard Ave Mount Gretna PA 17064
- Ms. Connie Marie Davis MS PSYCHOLOGIST105 Lakeview Road Mount Gretna PA 17064
- Mr. Wayne Lewis Trotta MS, NCSP117 Willow Mill Park Rd Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Danielle M Mink PSY.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033