Dr. Brian Kaebnick is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kaebnick specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kaebnick also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Louisville MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology
- Washington University, Barnes Jewish HospitalInternal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Emory University HospitalGeneral, Interventional, & Structural Cardiology
Dr. Brian Walter Kaebnick M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110 Get Direction
CHESTERFIELD, MO 63017 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brian Walter Kaebnick M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brian Walter Kaebnick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Dr. Toniya Singh M.D. 1115 Dunn Rd St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. George M. Kichura M.D. 122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani M.D. 1035 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D. 11520 Saint Charles Rock Rd Bridgeton MO 63044
- Dr. Richard B. Whiting M.D. 1027 Bellevue Ave Saint Louis MO 63117
- Georges Chahoud 207 Spyglass Hail Drive Wildwood Missouri 63040