Dr. Casandra Anderson is a general surgeon practicing in Duarte, CA. Dr. Anderson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Anderson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
Ms. Casandra Anderson MD's Practice location
Duarte, CA 91010 Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Casandra Anderson MD | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Casandra Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Dr. Yanira Perez M.D. 850 S ATLANTIC BLVD Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD 1450 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Nabil Koudsi MD 811 E 11th St Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Maria V Stapfer MD 1510 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dennis R Holmes M.D. 450 N. Roxbury Dr. 3rd Fl. Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Thuc The Bach M.D. 960 E Green St Pasadena CA 91106