Dr. Jeffrey Morgan is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Columbia, SC. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Morgan is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1998
University of South Carolina At Columbia 1998
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jeffrey Demond Morgan MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29229 Get Direction
OAKLAND PARK, FL 33334 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey Demond Morgan MD | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Demond Morgan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morgan
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Prevent Shin Splints
A shin splint is an exercise-induced pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It usually occurs as a result of overtraining or increasing the duration and intensity of exercises too much and too quickly. Doctors may refer this condition as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). It...
- Treatment for Sepsis
Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an infection that is extensive and had spread through the bloodstream. If you become septic, you will probably have a low blood pressure, which will cause a poor blood circulation as well as an absence of blood perfusion in the vital organs and...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
Nearby Sports Medicine Specialists
- Dr. Christopher George Mazoue M.D. 2 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Evan Franklin Ekman M.D. 1718 Saint Julian Place Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Brian David Keisler M.D. 3209 Colonial Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Andrew Thomas Mcgown M.D. 2 Medical Park Rd Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Denise Diane Routhier M.D. 55 Coburg Rd Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Jeff E Sellman MD 3209 Colonial Dr Columbia SC 29203