Dr. Tarek Adib Nakhla MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1 Cooper Plz 7th Floor Camden NJ, 08103
Tarek Nakhla, MD is a neonatologist and graduate of the University of Alexandria, Egypt. He completed a rotating internship at Alexandria University Hospitals, internal medicine residency at Damanhour ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Flushing Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Tarek Adib Nakhla MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
Dr. Tarek Adib Nakhla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nakhla
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Maria Delivoria-Papadopoulos M.D.204 Berkley Ave Lansdowne Pennsylvania 19050
- Dr. Eric C Eichenwald MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Julia D. Ryan MD1025 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Muhammad Usman Anwar MD1505 W. Sherman Ave. Vineland NJ 08360
- Dr. Eddie Chang M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Yanick Mary Vibert DO230 North Broad Street Philadelphia PA 19102