Dr. Michael Conner is a psychologist practicing in Bend, OR. Dr. Conner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Conner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Conner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- First Choice Health
- PacificSource Health Plans
Dr. Michael Grayson Conner PSY.D's Practice location
Bend, OR 97701 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Grayson Conner PSY.D | Psychologist | Clinical
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Grayson Conner PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Cognitive Dissonance and How It Works
Cognitive dissonance definitionPsychologically speaking, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (stress) that a person undergoes when he/she goes through simultaneous contradiction of ideas, values, or beliefs when doing something that runs counter to one or more of the ideas, values, or...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Leeberg PH.D. 223 Se Davis Ave Bend OR 97702
- Scott Matthew Safford PHD 211 Nw Larch Ave Redmond OR 97756
- Dr. Sondra B Marshall PHD 2542 Ne Courtney Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Janet Sue Foliano-kemp PSYD 4102 Pinion Dr U S A F Academy CO 80840
- Dr. Paula Marlene Wolfteich PH.D. 2577 NE COURTNEY DR BEND OR 97701
- Dr. Ellen M Eisman PH.D. 1012 Sw Emkay Dr Bend OR 97702