Dr. Samuel Kahnowitz practices Pulmonology in Elizabeth, NJ. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kahnowitz manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Samuel Kahnowitz Other's Practice location
Elizabeth, NJ 07208 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Samuel Kahnowitz Other | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Samuel Kahnowitz Other's reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Marvel Comics Supports Cody Sheehan's Captain America Campaign for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic condition that afflicts individuals from birth. Over the years, the prognosis of the condition has gotten far better, but at one point in time, the disease was so devastating that individuals diagnosed at birth rarely lived past childhood. Such was the case for Cody...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Charles Oribabor 244 5th Avenue New York New York 10001
- Dr. Jennifer A. LaRosa MD 475 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Carlos Remolina MD 515 N Wood Ave Linden NJ 7036
- Dr. Medhat Ismail MD 246 Hamburg Tpke Wayne NJ 07470
- Dr. Wojciech Skrzypiec MD 211 Billop Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. Stephen D. Siegel M.D. 3 E 71st St New York NY 10021