Cynthia Rawlinson is an acupuncturist practicing in Petaluma, CA. Dr. Rawlinson evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rawlinson treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Cynthia Cator Rawlinson LIC.AC.'s Practice location
Petaluma, CA 94952 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Cynthia Cator Rawlinson LIC.AC. | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Cynthia Cator Rawlinson LIC.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Linda Scriven 6 Red Hill Avenue SAN ANSELMO CA 94960
- Stephen Peter Zilber LAC 880 Las Gallinas Ave San Rafael CA 94903
- Dr. Christopher Henderson N.D., L.AC. 3260 Beard Road Napa CA 94558
- Kathryn Burke L.AC. 35 MORNINGSIDE DR SAN ANSELMO CA 94960
- Mr. Gregory Watson Coleman L.AC 56 Newport Landing Dr Novato CA 94949
- Mr. David Bernarr Walker LAC. 435 Petaluma Ave Sebastopol CA 95472