Dr. Kristy Ludwig is a psychologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Ludwig specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ludwig evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ludwig because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Kristy Ann Ludwig PH.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98101 Get Direction
ISSAQUAH, WA 98027 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kristy Ann Ludwig PH.D. | Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kristy Ann Ludwig PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD 3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Sammamish WA 98075
- Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS 2155 Union Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D. 1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Nels Harold Magelssen PSYD 11522 Ne 21st St Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Bill Ray Ekemo PH.D. 2300 130th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98005
- Mr. Joel Bell LMHC 1600 E Olive St Seattle WA 98122