Dr. Breaca Nellis is a psychologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Nellis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nellis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nellis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Breaca Marie Nellis MS, CAS's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14618Get Direction
Breaca Marie Nellis MS, CAS's reviewsWrite Review
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Amarjeet Purewal597 Concord Drive Webster New York 14597
- Dr. Laurie Ann Lash PH.D.900 Westfall Road Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Kerry Gordon PH.D.120 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Martin Kaufman PSY.D.1385 Monroe Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Linda Phyllis Bloch PH.D.120 Allens Creek Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Nancy E Cooper PHD, CGP877 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14620