Della Kay Simmons O.D.
Optometrist404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN, 56007
Dr. Della Simmons, OD--specialist in optometry--currently practices optometry at Albert lea, Minnesota and Wells, Minnesota and Albert lea, Minnesota. Dr. Simmons received her medical degree from Indiana ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Della Kay Simmons O.D.'s Practice location
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Ragna Adair Godtland OD404 W FOUNTAIN ST ALBERT LEA MN 56007
- Mrs. Toni Lynn Watt O.D.2610 Bridge Ave Albert Lea MN 56007
- Dr. Daniel Maurice Cottrell O.D.2610 Bridge Ave Albert Lea MN 56007
- Eric Jay Youlden O.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007
- Scott Allen Martinson O.D.404 W FOUNTAIN ST ALBERT LEA MN 56007
- Craig Manwell Mccormick O.D.404 W Fountain St Albert Lea MN 56007