Dr. Michael Mollod M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1950 Arlington St Suite 400 Sarasota FL, 34239
Dr. Michael Mollod is a cardiologist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Mollod specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mollod also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1990
Tufts University School of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. Michael Mollod M.D.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34239Get Direction
Dr. Michael Mollod M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mollod
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Dr. George T. Abernathy M.D.540 The Rialto Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Bruce R Lipskind M.D.316 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Jacqueline A Bik MD1533 4th Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. I Lisa Chmielewski M.D.1921 Waldemere Street Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Michael Mumma M.D.1540 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. John Kenneth Lourie MD4900 Manatee Ave. W Bradenton FL 34209