John Waldon is a physical therapist practicing in Mount Pleasant, TX. John Waldon specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John Waldon can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John Waldon will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
John Darin Waldon MPT's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, TX 75455Get Direction
John Darin Waldon MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Jessica Kay Souza PT400 S Madison Ave Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Mr. David Scott Eddy PT1704 S Jefferson Ave Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Ronald Lloyd Couch P.T.107 W 20th St Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Tricia Denise Blalock PT, DPT2001 N Jefferson Ave Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Mr. Robert O. Crockett LPT2230 N Edwards Ave Mount Pleasant TX 75455
- Mary Margaret Brown PT2310 Greenhill Rd Mount Pleasant TX 75455