Kathryn Daniher is a physical therapist practicing in Bainbridge Island, WA. Kathryn Daniher specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathryn Daniher can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathryn Daniher will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Daniher MPT's Practice location
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110Get Direction
Kathryn Daniher MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Ms. Kathleen Teresa Young MPT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Charles A Bellia PT904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Kerri M Hallgrimson PT1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Stephen Edward Anderson PHYSICAL THERAPIST4701 41st Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116
- Julia J Visser DPT325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Linda Marie Trafton DPT4300 Aurora Ave N Seattle WA 98103