Dr. Vikas Grover is a speech language pathologist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Grover specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Grover evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Grover helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mr. Vikas Grover's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10001Get Direction
Mr. Vikas Grover's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Ms. Joan Diane Kamerman SLP14737 CHARTER RD JAMAICA NY 11435
- Feigi Halberstam Other1651 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11230
- Ms. Renee Yvette Banks CCC-SLP11520 142ND ST SOUTH OZONE PARK NY 11436
- Dr. Anna Cintron abenis M.S., PSY.D.1225 Gerard Avenue Bronx NY 10452
- Mrs. Risa Herman MSSLP923 E 26TH ST BROOKLYN NY 11210
- Ms. Emerita A Abreu SLD2870 MARION AVENUE BRONX NY 10458