Dr. Mai uyen T Tran D.D.S
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1360 Burton Drive Vacaville CA, 95687
Our mission is to help infants, children, adolescents and those with special needs achieve optimum oral health through excellent and compassionate dental care. We respect, appreciate, and acknowledge ...
- Oral Surgery / Extractions
- Oral Conscious Sedation
- DiplomateAmerican Board of Pediatric Dentistry 2009
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Pediatric Dentistry 2009
Dr. Mai uyen T Tran D.D.S's Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95687Get Direction
Dr. Mai uyen T Tran D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Men at Greater Risk of Type 2 Diabetes, Study Reports
Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disorder that is the result of a faulty lifestyle, like making poor choices in diet and not maintaining regular exercise. Men and women have different hormones and lifestyle choices, so some diseases are known to be more common in women, while others are more common in...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Anita Claire Ford DDS2801 Waterman Blvd. Fairfield CA 94534
- Dr. Adam Shaffer D.D.S.3694 Hilborn Rd. Fairfield CA 94534
- Dennis Paul Nutter DDS3694 Hilborn Rd. Fairfield CA 94534
- David Suttie D.D.S.3449 Valle Verde Dr Napa CA 94558
- Irma Lucia Garcia DDS3694 Hilborn Road Fairfield CA 94534
- Janice Lynn Gerber DDS3694 Hilborn Road Fairfield CA 94534