Dr. Jesse Mecham practices Emergency Medicine in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Mecham assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Mecham examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2010
Dr. Jesse Mecham MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Jesse Mecham MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Tiffany M. Osborn660 South Euclid Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Michael Eligio Fritsche D.O.625 Bemis Heights Pl Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. David S Lickerman MD232 S Woods Mill Road Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Ruth Chacko M.D.6420 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Dr. Chandra D Aubin MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Nicholas Robert Renz MD400 S Kingshighway Blvd Saint Louis MO 63110