Dr. Jeffrey Barlow is a psychologist practicing in Elmira, NY. Dr. Barlow specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barlow evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barlow because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jeffrey Barlow's Practice location
Elmira, NY 14901Get Direction
Jeffrey Barlow's reviewsWrite Review
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Dr. Charles A. Fontana PH.D.200 Madison Avenue Elmira New York 14901
- Dr. Richard William Maxwell PHD410 W Church St Elmira NY 14901
- Dr. Gunars Reimanis PHD10641 Skyline Dr Corning NY 14830
- Joel E Grace PH.D.3 Olcott Rd N Big Flats NY 14814
- Dr. Albert Lichtenstein PH.D.1 Guthrie Sq Sayre PA 18840
- Jeffrey Holmes PH.D.410 W Church St Elmira NY 14901