Dr. Pablo Denes, MD is one of the most highly ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in cardiovascular disease and currently practices medicine at Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Denes holds a medical ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Pablo Denes MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Pablo Denes MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Mr. Amjad I. Sheikh MD4646 N Marine Drive Chicago IL 60640
- Dr. Patrick Joseph McCormick MD12255 S 80th Ave Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Suhail H. Khadra MD1901 West Harrison Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz MD2315 E 93rd Street Chicago Illinois 60617
- Dr. Iqbal Akhter M.D.5611 W. Addison Street Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Rajesh Nambiar MD1901 Port Lane Amarillo Texas 79106