Dr. Ross Quackenbush is a psychologist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Quackenbush specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Quackenbush evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Quackenbush because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Ross Allen Quackenbush PSY.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Ross Allen Quackenbush PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Dr. Julie Evans Bingham PH.D.528 Cottage St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Maribeth Kallemeyn PHD185 13th St Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Daniel V Smith PSY.D.2600 Center Street Ne (Office Go5-216) Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Jeremy Wilson Kenney PH.D.2905 River Rd S Salem OR 97302
- Dr. Herbert Francis Shellman PH.D.3878 Beverly Ave Ne Salem OR 97305
- Dr. Christine Wung PSYD445 3rd Ave Sw Albany OR 97321