Dr. George Salama is a Chiropractor practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Salama specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Salama seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. George Yousef Salama DC's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27407Get Direction
Dr. George Yousef Salama DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Kim L. McMasters D.C.1037 Homeland Avenue Greensboro North Carolina 27405
- Dr. Paul Wesley Spell D.C.1313 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Eugene Alexander Lewis DC522 N Elam Ave Greensboro NC 27403
- Dr. Gary Wayne Mckeel D.C.2007 W Vandalia Rd Greensboro NC 27407
- Dr. Maggie Elizabeth Ashworth D.C.541 Bridge St. Danville VA 24541
- Dr. Benjamin Daniel Fonke D.C.1130 Kildaire Farm Rd. Cary NC 27511