Evonne Kanengieter is an acupuncturist practicing in Dana Point, CA. Dr. Kanengieter evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Kanengieter treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Evonne Kanengieter L.AC.'s Practice location
Dana Point, CA 92629Get Direction
Ms. Evonne Kanengieter L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Mrs. Ella Ashabi PHD MS BS DOM22772 Centre Dr. LAKE FOREST CA 92630
- Dr. Maryam Bana Mansouri OMD4000 Barranca Irvine CA 92604
- Dr. Mehrdad Ghaffarian LAC., PHD.30212 Tomas Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688
- Erin Silver Piccola L.AC., DIPL.OM1 Technology Dr Irvine Ca 92618
- Jennifer Renee Horn L.AC27405 PUERTA REAL STE 210 MISSION VIEJO CA 92691
- Britni Rodriguez LAC20301 Acacia Street Newport Beach CA 92660