Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD is a top Doctor in Houston, TX.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Houston, TX, Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Heparin effect after hepatic artery anastomosis during liver transplantation.
- Extended right trisegmentectomy using in situ hypothermic perfusion with modified HTK solution for a large intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Morphological features of advanced hepatocellular carcinoma as a predictor of downstaging and liver transplantation: an intention-to-treat analysis.
- Clinical value of plasma hepatocyte growth factor measurement for the diagnosis of periampullary cancer and prognosis after pancreaticoduodenectomy.
- Renal insufficiency and hypertension as long-term complications in liver transplantation.
- Microemulsion cyclosporine (Neoral) immunosuppression for orthotopic liver transplantation in children reduces hospital stay.
- Liver transplantation in children for metabolic diseases.
- Immunosuppressive therapy with microemulsion cyclosporine A shortens the hospitalization of pediatric liver transplant recipients.
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University Nebr Med Center
Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Claire F Ozaki MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ozaki
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Hany H. Ahmed MD1919 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Povilas Vitenas M.D.4208 RICHMOND AVE HOUSTON TX 77027
- Dr. Thomas Floyd Rowe M.D.251 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Younan Nowzaradan MD4009 Bellaire Blvd Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Audencio Alanis M.D.2001 Hermann Drive Houston TX 77004
- Dr. Steven Meltzer M.D.7900 Fannin St Houston TX 77054