Dr. Constance Jiang is a Dentist practicing in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Jiang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Sleep Apnea- Holds Dental Licenses for 11 states
- No correlation between side-chain of propranolol oxidation and S-mephenytoin 4'-hydroxylase activity.
- Optimal conditions for the long-term modulation of the micturition reflex by intravesical electrical stimulation: an experimental study in the rat.
- Prolonged enhancement of the micturition reflex in the cat by repetitive stimulation of bladder afferents.
- Determination of S/R ratio of mephenytoin in human urine by chiral HPLC and ultraviolet detection and its comparison with gas chromatography.
- Effects of environmental enrichment on gene expression in the brain.
- The effects of aging on gene expression in the hypothalamus and cortex of mice.
- Effect of the CYP2C19 oxidation polymorphism on fluoxetine metabolism in Chinese healthy subjects.
- G-2964A and C734A genetic polymorphisms of CYP1A2 in Chinese population.
- Effect of asymmetric dimethylarginine on osteoblastic differentiation.
- Cold- and menthol-sensitive C afferents of cat urinary bladder.
- Comparison of experimental nerve injury caused by ultrasonically activated scalpel and electrosurgery.
- Recurrent inhibition of the bladder C fibre reflex in the cat and its response to naloxone.
- Endophthalmitis following open globe injury.
- A novel single-base deletion mutation of the RUNX2 gene in a Chinese family with cleidocranial dysplasia.
- Opposite effects of genistein on the regulation of insulin-mediated glucose homeostasis in adipose tissue.
- Retina Is Protected by Neuroserpin from Ischemic/Reperfusion-Induced Injury Independent of Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator.
- Two triterpeniods from Cyclocarya paliurus (Batal) Iljinsk (Juglandaceae) promote glucose uptake in 3T3-L1 adipocytes: The relationship to AMPK activation.
- [Effects of phencyclidine on levels of dynorphin 1-17 and dynorphin 1-8 immunoreactivities in various brain regions].
- Differences in photoreceptor recovery among patients and between different parts of the posterior pole in Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease.
- [Research on the treatment of chronic hepatitis].
- [Radioimmunoassay for guanosine 3', 5'-cyclic phosphate (cGMP) (author's transl)].
- [Treatment of hepatitis and liver cirrhosis].
- Intravesical electrical stimulation induces a prolonged decrease in micturition threshold volume in the rat.
- Differences in the incidence of the CYP2C19 polymorphism affecting the S-mephenytoin phenotype in Chinese Han and Bai populations and identification of a new rare CYP2C19 mutant allele.
- Prolonged increase in micturition threshold volume by anogenital afferent stimulation in the rat.
- Modulation of the micturition reflex pathway by intravesical electrical stimulation: an experimental study in the rat.
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local public speaking -
- Boston University
Professional Society Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, Dental Society of Greater Orlando
What do you attribute your success to?
A Professor (Big Al) when she was in school inspired her on her clinicals because he always did the right thing and strove for the best quality while always being patient.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Skating
Favorite professional publications
- American Dental Association Journal, Endodontics Journal
Dr. Constance H. H. Jiang D.M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Constance H. H. Jiang D.M.D. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Constance H. H. Jiang D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Frank James Murray DDS, FAGD4301 Neptune Road St Cloud Florida 34769
- Dr. Katrina M. Schroeder D.M.D.20 S Park Ave Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Timothy Brent Chatterley D.D.S.1455 State Rd. 436 Casselberry FL 32707
- Dr. David J Akkara D.M.D.3600 N Formosa Ave Orlando FL 32804
- Dr. Keith Lawrence Vevera D.M.D.8351 S John Young Pkwy Orlando FL 32819