Dr. Katrina Rathjen is an internist practicing in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX. Dr. Rathjen specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rathjen provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Katrina Lorrayne Rathjen's Practice location
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78412Get Direction
Dr. Katrina Lorrayne Rathjen's reviewsWrite Review
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Thomas Howard Alexander MD1000 East 5th Street Tyler Texas 75701
- Dr. Maurice S. Grossman MD1001 Louisiana Avenue Corpus Christi Texas 78404
- Dr. Jana G Erwin D.O.609 Medical Center Dr Decatur TX 76234
- Dr. Michele B Ibanez MD5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Eduardo Aurelio Peguero MD5283 Old Brownsville Rd Corpus Christi TX 78405
- Dr. Brian Michael Kanatzar D.O.3315 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411