Dr. Spencer Patterson is a Chiropractor practicing in PERRY, GA. Dr. Patterson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Patterson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Spencer Cory Patterson DC's Practice location
PERRY, GA 31069Get Direction
Dr. Spencer Cory Patterson DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Michael P Butler D.C.2278 Moody Rd Warner Robins GA 31088
- Dr. Dusty Large D.C.1237 S Houston Lake Rd Warner Robins GA 31088
- Mr. John Jeremy Pettygrove DC3035 Watson Blvd Warner Robins GA 31093
- Dr. Jackson Craig Patterson D.C.1304 Macon Rd Perry GA 31069
- Dr. Jacqueline Frances Kilraine DC530 S Houston Lake Rd Warner Robins GA 31088
- Dr. James Charles Smith D.C.1103 Russell Pkwy Warner Robins GA 31088