Dr. Sameer Kapadia is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in ATLANTA, GA. Dr. Kapadia specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Sameer Mehbub Kapadia M.D.'s Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Sameer Mehbub Kapadia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Mr. Michael Petrosky MD120 Vann St NE #150 Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Kanye Willis M.D.315 Boulevard NE Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Cang Huynh M.D., D.M.D.5730 Glenridge Dr. Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar Sinha M.D.5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Robert Alton Colgrove M.D.1900 The Exchange Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Marc Klein M.D.4553 N Shallowford Rd Atlanta GA 30338