Frank Karp is a physician assistant practicing in WEST ISLIP, NY. Frank specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Acetylcholine for male LUTS.
- Brain activation in response to bladder filling in healthy adults: An activation likelihood estimation meta-analysis of neuroimaging studies.
- Central control of micturition in women: Brain-bladder pathways in continence and urgency urinary incontinence.
- Editorial Comment.
- Bacteria on Urine Microscopy Is Not Associated with Systemic Infection in Patients with Obstructing Urolithiasis.
- Editorial Comment.
- Quantitative Changes in Cerebral Perfusion during Urinary Urgency in Women with Overactive Bladder.
Mr. Frank Karp PA's Practice location
WEST ISLIP, NY 11795Get Direction
Mr. Frank Karp PA's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and the spinal cord. A few of the early symptoms of the disease are numbness, tingling sensation, blurry vision, and feeling weak. In this disease, the immune system tends to attack the myelin, which is...
- Seeking Online Resources for Fibromyalgia Information
For those who have had fibromyalgia disease for 20 years or even more, the internet has offered a lot of information online and this information can be found with ease. For those young people who don’t understand the world without internet, finding information about the disease or anything to help...
- Starbucks Secret Menu
The secret menu of StarbucksStarbucks is an enormous coffee company which has shops all around the world. At first, in the 1970s, it offered just coffee, but as time went by, the company expanded their offerings and they are still expanding them today. But today, their menu contains a wide range of...
- How Often Can You Donate Blood?
What is blood donation?Blood donation is the process of collecting, testing, preparing, and storing blood and other blood components for later use. Blood donors are referred to individuals who volunteer to give blood. The main purpose of blood donation is to help save the lives of people who have...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...