Dr. Ji Son is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in CLEVELAND, OH. Dr. Son specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Son can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Son can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Ji Youn Son M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Ji Youn Son M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Controversy Surrounds PapSeek, a New Diagnostic Test
What is PapSeek?PapSeek is a 3-part test designed to identify certain reproductive cancers that aren’t usually caught until they’ve advanced. The test itself is groundbreaking in terms of cancer research and early prevention, but there has been a lot of controversy surrounding the test for a...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Oormila P. Kovilam MD11109 S 84th St Papillion Nebraska
- Miss Sandhia Varyani MD1000 Auburn Drive Beachwood Ohio 44122
- Dr. Fadi S Bashour MD7575 Northcliff Ave Cleveland OH 44144
- Dr. Stephany A George MD6115 Powers Blvd Cleveland OH 44129
- Dr. Shirley Bennett MD7255 Old Oak Blvd. Cleveland OH 44130
- Dr. William K Hahn MD7171 Royalton Rd # 201 North Royalton OH 44133