Dr. Michael Major is a naturopathic physician practicing in PHOENIX, AZ. Dr. Major specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Major combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Michael Major ND's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85004Get Direction
Dr. Michael Major ND's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nutritional Cleansing: How Does It Work?
Why is nutritional cleansing needed?Nutritional cleansing is the perfect opportunity for the body to start from scratch and allow people to gain some insights on how to lead a life of wellness. Nutritional cleansing usually follows a guided nutritional program to achieve long-lasting and amazing...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- Steven Sorr9755 North 90th Street Scottsdale Arizona 85258
- Julia St. Clair1434 W. Elliot Rd. Suite 101 Gilbert Arizona 85233
- Angie Hammer500 W Ray Road, Suite 1 Chandler AZ 85225
- Amoz I. Van Dyke ND2140 E Sanos Dr Tempe Arizona 85281
- Dr. Stephanie Lynn Graham N.M.D.2480 W Ray Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Theo Christodoulakis NMD1256 w. Chandler Blvd Chandler AZ 85224