Richard Dugan is a physical therapist practicing in LOUISVILLE, KY. Richard Dugan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Richard Dugan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Richard Dugan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Richard Darrell Dugan PT's Practice location
LOUISVILLE, KY 40204Get Direction
Mr. Richard Darrell Dugan PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Teresa Smith1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Aaron D Flaherty DPT7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Stephanie Marie Johnson DPT3594 Springhurst Blvd Louisville KY 40241
- Mr. Chad Phillip Garvey PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Katie Payne Mcbee PT, DPT1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217