Melissa Milinazzo is a physical therapist practicing in POMONA, NY. Melissa Milinazzo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melissa Milinazzo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Melissa Milinazzo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance study of metabolism of propionate by Escherichia coli.
- Development and evaluation of a boronate inhibitor of gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase.
- Metabolism of excess methionine in the liver of intact rat: an in vivo 2H NMR study.
- A deuterium surface coil NMR study of the metabolism of D-methionine in the liver of the anesthetized rat.
- Determination of membrane potential and cell volume by 19F NMR using trifluoroacetate and trifluoroacetamide probes.
- Magnetic resonance imaging studies of the brains of anesthetized rats treated with manganese chloride.
- Fluorine-19 NMR studies of glucosyl fluoride transport in human erythrocytes.
- Mg2+ and other polyvalent cations catalyze nucleotide fluorolysis.
Melissa Milinazzo's Practice location
POMONA, NY 10970Get Direction
Melissa Milinazzo's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Dr. Gerald E. Loehr PT, DPT480 Bedford Rd Chappaqua New York 10514
- Harriet Chana Lazaroff4 Zabriskie Terrace Monsey New York 10952
- Mr. Abe Thomas PT1385 Boston Post Road Larchmont NY 10538
- Edward Steven Leonard P.T.1008 Pine Vw New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Dereck C Silverman PT, DPT301 Maple Avenue Smithtown NY 11787
- Jessica C. Suarez PT, DPT24 Booker St Westwood NJ 07675